Projects and Publicity Officer- TBD
The Role and Responsibilities of the Projects and Publicity Officer
The Projects and Publicity Officer ASADA is responsible for ensuring that new initiatives are introduced to Army Diving as well as ensure ASADA and Army Diving is positively promoted.
His specific areas of responsibility include the following: -
- Review Army diving expeditions, achievements and incidents for submission to BSAC Awards process.
- Monitor Army diving events and co-ordinate press/media coverage.
- Oversee the production of the ASADA Journal.
- Oversee the production of the ASADA Web Site.
- When detailed by the Chairman of the Executive Committee, visit ASADA Registered Clubs and carry out advisory visits.
He / she is to be a member of the ASADA Executive Committee and is to attend the AGM and all other ASADA Committee meetings.